Tuesday 10 July 2012

Summer Wall

After our lovely holiday in Norfolk, we were all feeling slightly depressed to return home and rain to return.

I saw this brilliant idea on another blog, a Summer wall.

So on Saturday, while it rained we all sat and drew pictures and wrote about the places and things we wanted to do this Summer.

Here are some of our wishes!

And this is Reuben's idea, 'Go in the playground'.
The boat playground at Robin hood's bay.

The Sun is no where to be seen this Summer, so we've painted one!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is a great idea,I might just have to steal that for tomorrow. The rain is literally lashing down here, gutters are overflowing, ground already flooded, bleurgh. I think my wish might just be for some sun!
    Nice to see you again, happy catching up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea. I imagine you could take down each picture when you do the project until there are no pictures left. That looks like a lot of fun. Thank you for linking to Artsy Play Wednesday on Capri + 3.

    : 0 ) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the opposite problem! I live in Arizona and it is CONSTANT sun! Ughh I would kill for a few rainy days! I'm stopping by from the Monday Blog Hop and am now a new follower:) Would love for you to stop by Crazy Mama Drama!
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...