Monday 21 February 2011

Half term holiday

Well today is the first day of the half term holidays, not really relevant to us, as we don't do terms! But, the kids know it's half term holiday, so how do I make it special for them? We do so many activities, such as ice-skating, swimming, play areas, parks, museums, art galleries. Where can I take them that's new and not what we do anyway?

Do I give them a break from their 'work', from reading, painting, knitting, baking, bird watching, gardening? I think they'd be pretty miserable, if they couldn't do these things.

I'm glad theres no distinction between our everyday life and learning. Our learning is not contained in distinct bundles of time. I hope our learning goes on and on and never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...