Tuesday 11 January 2011

My 37th Birthday

My birthday started with a lovely breakfast and then off we went to meadowhall. It was never meant to be an educational visit, but I was amazed how much maths we had to do on out trip, working out 50% and 70% discounts in monsoon, looking at vat price increases in boots. And so many posters about vat in the shops, made the work we had done about vat so real.Rosanna loved this headband in Monsoon, and then I looked at the price tag £26, eekkk!

Off to the oasis for food.




Chinese takeway followed by cake.
My yummy lemon birthday cake, made by Geoff.
Imogen played the 'happy birthday' tune on her recorder,
Oh what shall I chose next, a french fancy, pink glittery chocolate brownie, quality street or biscuit. Well Rosanna couldn't make her mind up and kept biting into things and then passing them to me!
And then me and the girls watched Glee for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...